The participant questions tab is where you can setup up to 20 questions to ask the participant.
There are 6 types of responses available for the questions.
- Text Box - Single line text box.
- Multiline text box - A text box with more than 1 line
- Drop Down List - a set list of responses in a drop down list.
- Check Box - this is a single check box. ( Yes / No )
- Check Box List - multiple check boxes, more than 1 response.
- Radio Button List - multiple options, only 1 response.
For each of the questions, they can be required or not required to be answered. Thus you can make the question mandatory or have an optional response.
If you chose mandatory and find you are to by pass the question while you are testing the form, try testing in a different browser to the one you crated the event in. For more information on testing your event check out the following solution - https://support.registernow.io/solution/articles/11000062107-testing-your-event-set-up
You can also add "Other" to some of the answer types. When they choose "Other", a text box is then shown and they type an answer.
You can also choose which event categories the question is shown to.
Click the down arrows to expand the Advanced Details section.
Then un-tick the Yes box
The Event categories will be shown.
Select which categories the question will be shown to.
The questions will then be shown / hidden based on your selections.